SGSC's AJ Spencer named GCAA Player of the Week
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The Georgia Collegiate Athletic Association has selected South Georgia State College's AJ Spencer as the Division I Men's Basketball Player of the Week.
Spencer, a 6'4" sophomore from Shiloh, Ga., averaged 19.5 points, 5.5 rebounds, 1.5 steals, and 1.5 assists in last week's games against Albany Tech and Central Georgia Tech. For the season, Moore is averaging 15.8 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game. His points per game average is third in the GCAA.
Spencer is currently in the top five in the GCAA in the following categories – free throw percentage (79.3 – 4th), offensive rebounds (42 – 4th), total rebounds (117 – 5th), and total points (284 – 4th).
The Hawks (14-4, 3-1) travel to Georgia Highlands Wednesday and will return to Waycross Saturday, Jan. 22 to face Andrew College. Tip for the Andrew College game is set for 4 p.m.
General admission to all regular season home games is five dollars with children five and under admitted free.
- SGSC falls to Monroe College in first round of NJCAA Tournament
- SGSC knocks off Georgia Highlands, wins GCAA championship
- Hawks advance semifinals with win over South Georgia Tech
- SGSC rolls in regular season finale, clinches No. 2 seed for GCAA tournament
- SGSC baseball 10-8 after falling in weekend double header to College of Central Florida