Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
The Georgia Collegiate Athletic Association has selected South Georgia State College's Jayce Moore as the Division I Men's Basketball Player of the Week.
Moore, a 6'3" sophomore from Douglas Ga., averaged 16 points, 10.6 rebounds, 3.6 steals, 1.3 blocks, and four assists in last week's games against North Florida Prep, South Georgia Tech, and Gordon State. For the season, Moore is averaging 12.8 points, 9.3 rebounds, and 5.2 assists per game. His rebounds per game average is second in the GCAA.
Moore is currently in the top five in the GCAA in the following categories – offensive rebounds (67 – 1st), defensive rebounds (82 – 2nd), total rebounds (149 – 2nd), assists (83 – 3rd), steals (88 – 1st), and blocks (16 – 5th).
The Hawks (12-4, 1-1) travel to Albany Tech Tuesday night and will return to Waycross Thursday, Jan. 13 to face Central Georgia Tech. Tip for the Central Georgia Tech game is set for 7 p.m.
General admission to all regular season home games is five dollars with children five and under admitted free.
- SGSC: Affordable, convenient, accessible
- SGSC's Dixon finishes first in men's race, Uribe second in women's race at Fort Valley State
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus
- SGSC receives award for summer enrollment growth
- South Georgia State College provides $62.6 million annual benefit to local economies