Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill is one of three starters who have tested positive for COVID-19. A total of 13 players are on the reserve/COVID-19 list, including tight end Travis Kelce, according to an ESPN report.
Kansas City faces the Pittsburgh Steelers at home on Sunday. Players who are vaccinated, such as Kelce, could play against the Steelers, according to the report. Unvaccinated players cannot return for 10 days.
Hill and Kelce are the Chiefs’ top two receivers. Hill is the second-leading receiver in the NFL this year. He has caught 102 passes for 1,178 yards and nine touchdowns. This is the fourth of Hill’s six years in the NFL that he has had at least 1,000 receiving yards.
- Despite monster year from Tyreek Hill, Dolphins end season without much of a fight
- Tyreek Hill returns to Kansas City Saturday night for first time since trade
- Hill, Dolphins close season with division title and individual records on the line
- Miami stumbles against Baltimore, still fighting for the AFC East title
- Dolphins clinch playoff berth, Hill's pursuit of 2,000 receiving yards remains alive