The Kansas City Chiefs now have two former Coffee Trojans on the team.
According to a story posted earlier tonight on chiefswire.usatoday.com, the Chiefs have signed offensive lineman Wyatt Miller. Kansas City is Miller’s fifth team in two years. He initially signed as an undrafted free agent with the New York Jets after finishing his career at Central Florida in 2019. A 6’5”, 320-pound tackle, he has also spent time with the Cincinnati Bengals, Dallas Cowboys, and Seattle Seahawks. He has yet to appear in a regular season NFL game.
According to the report, the Chiefs are now back at 90 players on the offseason roster after releasing linebacker Kamalei Correa and losing offensive lineman Kyle Long to injury.
Miller joins another former Trojan, wide receiver Tyreek Hill, in Kansas City. The two were teammates at Coffee – Hill graduated in 2012 while Miller graduated in 2014.
- CHS honors students spend 'Georgia Tech Day at the Beach' with Francis Lott, GT staff
- CHS NJROTC students win orienteering competition
- Video: Tyreek Hill lights up social media with Pearson Community Technical College reference
- Lady Trojans hang 39 total runs on two region opponents
- Jeff Davis takes advantage of Coffee errors, defeats Lady Trojans 4-2