Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The South Georgia State College Hawks extended their season opening winning streak to eight games Thursday night with a 91-53 win over the East Georgia State Bobcats.
A combination of balanced scoring and strong defense carried the Hawks (8-0, 2-0) to victory once again, with four players scoring in double figures. Bryce Brown led the scoring with 20 points, four rebounds and four assists. Jordan Coffee had 12 points and three assists. Jalen King finished with 11 points, and Nik Jiles had 10 points and nine assists.
SGSC held East Georgia State to 34.5 percent from the field and 25 percent from the three-point line. The Hawks shot 61 percent and made 55 percent of their three-pointers.
The Hawks will host Central Georgia Tech this Saturday in Waycross at 4 p.m.
SGSC’s regular season schedule was shortened to 22 games due to the COVID-19 pandemic. General admission to all regular season home games is five dollars with children five and under admitted free. Limited tickets will be sold for each home game in Douglas and Waycross to accommodate social distancing, and face coverings are required at each site. No game or season passes are available for the 2021 season.
- Hawks hold off South Georgia Tech, remain atop GCAA standings
- Hawks stay perfect in conference with win over East Georgia State
- Memorial Satilla donates $100,000 for construction of SIM lab at South Georgia State College
- SGSC awarded USG grant to enhance STEM education
- SGSC to host ceremony for the Bari L. Sims Memorial Scholarship Fund on February 16