The Lady Trojans wrapped up their regular season with a pair of wins against Cook County 1-0 and third ranked Jeff Davis 3-1.
Cook came to town and hits were at a premium with Coffee only managing four against the Hornet hurler. It took a sixth inning solo homer from Emily Robinson to win it, one of her two hits. Hannah Capps and Heidi Woodward had a hit apiece for Coffee. Senior Reagan Thomas threw six scoreless and struck out nine for her 13th win while Madison Strickland picked up the save in an inning of work.
Coffee traveled to Hazlehurst to finish the regular season with a 3-1 win of the Yellow Jackets. Hannah Capps had two hits while Emily Robinson, Heidi Woodward, and Hanna Hutchison picked up a hit each to lead the Lady Trojans. Senior Madison Strickland cruised for the win going five innings with seven strikeouts while Thomas picked up a two-inning save and struck out three. The Lady Trojans finished the regular season at 21-6 and ranked 7th in 5A and will host visiting Jones County Monday at Faircloth Field beginning at 4 p.m.
- Coffee High FBLA participates in virtual leadership training
- School system cancels classes at CHS until November 30
- Lady Trojans fall to Jones County, finish season ranked in top 10
- Lady Trojans defeat Bacon, Reagan Thomas sets single-season strikeout record
- Lady Trojans continue winning, aim for region title later this week