Coffee Trojans offensive coordinator Kevious Johnson has been hired as head football coach of the Turner County Rebels.
Coach Johnson has served as the Trojans’ offensive coordinator for the last two seasons. He was also a member of the Coffee coaching staff in 2017, when the Trojans played for a state championship against Lee County. Lee won in overtime.
Coach Johnson played high school football for Coffee head coach Robby Pruitt at Fitzgerald High School. He then had a record-setting career as a running back at Wofford. This is Johnson’s first head coaching job. He is one of several Coffee assistants who have landed head coaching positions over the last few years.
- Linebacker Larry Daniel named First Team All State, six others receive Honorable Mention
- Tyreek Hill makes seventh consecutive Pro Bowl
- Former Trojan Maurice Turner torches Cincinnati Bearcats in Wasabi Fenway Bowl
- McDuffie named Region Player of the Year, 11 other Trojans make All Region 1st Team
- Fund-raiser for John Myron Coffee scholarship fund set for December 17