Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Former Trojan Jackson Banks announced his presence to the Mississippi Association of Community Colleges Conference this weekend when he made his debut for the Mississippi Gulf Coast Bulldogs.
Banks, a freshman who graduated in the CHS Class of 2023, continued his football career at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College in Perkinston, Miss., this fall. He played in his first college game on Saturday, helping the Bulldogs defeat the #3-ranked Northwest Mississippi Community College Rangers 49-14.
Banks, a 6’1”, 275-pound defensive lineman, was a part of a very stingy Bulldog defense that never allowed the Rangers to build any momentum. The defense stuffed the Rangers at the goal line late in the first quarter then blocked a field goal attempt. They kept NMCC on their heels all day while the offense brutalized the Rangers en route to snapping a three-game losing streak against NMCC.
The big defensive lineman from Broxton made an immediate impact, recording two tackles and a pass deflection.
The Bulldogs are back in action this Thursday against Itawamba Community College in Perkinston.
- For the third time in four years, Coffee faces Cartersville on the road in the postseason
- Lucky number 13: Trojans improve to 13-0 with 30-0 win over Cass Colonels in quarterfinals
- Trojans and the Colonels face off at Jardine Stadium with history on the line
- Coffee faces #4 seed Cass Colonels with history on the line
- Make it an even dozen: Trojans defeat Jones County Greyhounds 45-14, improve to 12-0 (with video)