Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Coffee Trojans linebacker Larry Daniel, the Trojans’ leading tackler, has been named First Team All State by the Georgia High School Association.
Daniel, a 6’, 200-pound senior, tallied 48 solo tackles, 48 assisted tackles, and 26 tackles for a loss — team highs in all categories. He also tied for third on the team in sacks with four. Daniel intercepted one pass, deflected three passes, recovered one fumble, and caused two more.
Six other Trojans made All State Honorable Mention: Quarterback Maurice Hansley (78-122 for 1,433 yards, 12 touchdowns and four interceptions), running back Antwain McDuffie (195 carries for 1,296 yards and 19 touchdowns), running back Fred Brown (119 carries for 894 yards and 17 touchdowns), defensive back Anthony Paulk (30 solo tackles, 14 assisted tackles, three tackles for a loss, one interception), offensive lineman Mason Roberts (26 pancake blocks), and defensive lineman Jackson Banks (17 solo tackles, 20 assisted tackles, 10 tackles for a loss, five sacks, one fumble recovery).
The Trojans finished the season with a 10-3 record and advanced to the quarterfinals of the state playoffs.
- Trojans head into state title game as six-point favorites
- Tyreek Hill makes case as first wide receiver to win NFL MVP
- Freshman Trojans made their own history with undefeated season
- For the third time in four years, Coffee faces Cartersville on the road in the postseason
- Coffee faces Cartersville in semifinals, no school on Friday