Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
When the Miami Dolphins opened up their checkbook to sign Tyreek Hill to a four-year, $120 million contract ($72.2 million guaranteed) in the offseason, they expected big things.
So far, they’re getting exactly what they wanted.
In two games with the Dolphins, Hill is leading the NFL with 19 catches for 284 yards and two touchdowns. Miami is 2-0 with wins over the New England Patriots and the Baltimore Ravens. Both of his touchdowns came against Baltimore, the second of which tied the game after the Dolphins had trailed by as many as 21 at one point.
Hill’s production has also positioned embattled quarterback Tua Tagovailoa as the league’s top quarterback. For the young season, Tua is 54-74 for 739 yards with seven touchdowns and two interceptions.
Hill is adding another chapter to a career that looks like it will end at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio. The six-time Pro Bowler has caught 498 passes for 6,914 yards and 58 touchdowns.
- Hill, Dolphins embarrass Broncos in 70-20 win
- Hill, Dolphins torch Los Angeles Chargers in Week 1 victory
- Tyreek Hill, fleet employee reach settlement in aftermath of June 18 marina incident
- Tyreek Hill: 2,000 yards and a Super Bowl win this season
- Kentavius Street signs one-year deal with Philadelphia Eagles