Former Coffee Trojan and current ABAC Golden Fillies freshman pitcher Madison Strickland has been named First Team All-Conference and Georgia Collegiate Athletic Association Pitcher of the Year for the 2022 season.
Strickland posted a 2.16 ERA and a 15-3 record in 22 appearances. She struck out 79 and walked 24. Strickland also spent a little time in the outfield when she wasn’t pitching. She hit .308 with two RBI and two walks.
ABAC finished first in the GCAA with a 36-18 record overall and an 18-6 conference mark.
- Five CHS students receive REACH Scholarship
- Trojans fall 56-28 to Cartersville Purple Hurricanes, finish with 10-3 record
- Trojans take down Decatur Bulldogs 51-23 in second round
- Trojans break the Mustangs 34-6 in first round, head to Decatur next week
- Interactive Veterans Museum coming to Coffee High on Veterans Day