Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
An Ellabell man will spend Thanksgiving in jail after allegedly opening fire at the Circle K on the north end of Douglas because he believed two individuals at the gas pumps were insulting his dog.
According to officers, Anthony Tyrone Hudson of an Ellabell address allegedly overheard two individuals talking and making jokes while pumping gas. They were in a vehicle near Hudson, who had his dog in his vehicle. One of the individuals made a comment about Hudson’s dog, which he took as an insult. Hudson allegedly pulled out a .22 rifle and began shooting at the individuals and their vehicle.
After shooting multiple rounds into the victims’ vehicle, grazing one of the individuals under his arm in the process, Hudson allegedly fled north on Highway 441. Broxton police officers attempted to stop Hudson but, according to officers, he refused. Hudson eventually crashed his vehicle north of Broxton where he was arrested and jailed on numerous charges, including aggravated assault. He remains incarcerated in the Coffee County Jail.
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus