Two burglary suspects were jailed by Coffee County Sheriff’s Office authorities after being caught in the act.
On November 2, the sheriff’s office received a report of an alarm going off at a residence located in Nicholls, Ga. Upon arrival, law enforcement observed the two suspects leaving the residence in a black Ford Fusion.
Officers attempted a traffic stop but the suspects fled before wrecking the vehicle in a nearby ditch. They then ran into a wooded area.
Both suspects, identified later as Kendall Sanders and Benjamin West, were captured a short time later and transported to the Coffee County Jail.
Coffee County Sheriff’s Office detectives have charged Sanders and West with burglary.
- City announces joint public hearing for county, Ambrose, Broxton, Douglas, Nicholls
- Officers, firefighters battle storm to preserve American flag
- Douglas man arrested after allegedly stabbing girlfriend during argument
- CCSO: Numerous drug trafficking arrests in 2021
- Suspect in Ocilla fatal shooting allegedly steals car at gunpoint in Coffee County, flees