Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Following the recommendation of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), the Southeast Health District will begin offering Pfizer pediatric COVID vaccine to children 5-11 years old on November 8.
The pediatric Pfizer COVID vaccine is authorized for children as a 2-dose series taken 3 weeks apart. The dose for children ages 5-11 is one-third of the dosage of the vaccine for adolescents and adults. In clinical trials, vaccination was nearly 91 percent effective in preventing COVID-19 among younger children.
Vaccine side effects were mild and temporary. The most common side effect was a sore arm. For your greatest convenience, make an appointment for the preferred date(s) and time(s) for your child(ren) to receive their vaccination as it will greatly expedite the vaccination experience. However, walk-ins are welcome as well, though you may experience longer wait times.
Whether you call or drop by any of our Southeast Health District sites, we hope that you and your family get vaccinated against COVID and flu. Appointments may be scheduled by calling 1-855-473-4374.
- COVID emergency over, health district to continue vaccinations and testing
- COVID-19 convenience store employee allegedly steals $100 from lottery ticket, blows into officer's face at jail
- COVID-19 cases on the rise, CRMC updates visitation policy
- CRMC pauses COVID-19 vaccination clinics
- CRMC continues to offer therapeutic treatments for COVID-19 patients