Douglas man faces multiple drug charges
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
One man faces multiple firearms and drug-related charges following the execution of a search warrant at a local residence last week.
The Coffee County Drug Unit executed the warrant on July 29 at a home on Roper Street in Douglas. As a result of the search, officers uncovered a quantity of suspected crack cocaine, digital scales, and two firearms; one of which had been reported stolen.
As a result, Kareem Blank was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
- Drug unit officers arrest, charge Douglas man with meth possession after short chase
- Traffic stop leads to arrest on methamphetamine, cocaine charges
- Two arrested on trafficking charges following chase in Bacon County
- Chase reaches speeds of 120 mph, ends with two arrests
- Drug officers arrest two, one of whom was just released from jail 11 days prior