Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
One man faces multiple firearms and drug-related charges following the execution of a search warrant at a local residence last week.
The Coffee County Drug Unit executed the warrant on July 29 at a home on Roper Street in Douglas. As a result of the search, officers uncovered a quantity of suspected crack cocaine, digital scales, and two firearms; one of which had been reported stolen.
As a result, Kareem Blank was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
- Leader in Operation Ghost Busted, others sentenced after pleading guilty in drug trafficking conspiracy
- Axson man one of 18 arrested in federal round-up in Cook County
- Suspect to detectives: 'It's just possession!'
- Officers arrest suspected drug dealer near freshman campus
- Probationer on the way to Department of Community Supervision classes arrested on drug charges