One man faces multiple firearms and drug-related charges following the execution of a search warrant at a local residence last week.
The Coffee County Drug Unit executed the warrant on July 29 at a home on Roper Street in Douglas. As a result of the search, officers uncovered a quantity of suspected crack cocaine, digital scales, and two firearms; one of which had been reported stolen.
As a result, Kareem Blank was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
- Feds sentence Telfair County drug trafficker with ties to Coffee
- Six Sandy Bottom defendants sentenced in federal court
- Drug officers arrest suspected trafficker in Broxton investigation
- Chases, meth possession, and firearms charges top drug unit's operations in April
- Po-po nabs Popo, nine others in various incidents