On July 23, 2021, detectives with the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office arrested Cameron Blake Adams on a variety of charges related to the theft of a Chevrolet pickup, a Kubota lawnmower, and a trailer.
Detectives received a report of a stolen 2010 Chevrolet Silverado along with a utility trailer and a Kubota zero turn lawnmower. Detectives learned that Cameron Blake Adams was in possession of the vehicle. Deputies responded to Adams’s last known address and located him, along with the stolen Silverado. While investigating the case, detectives learned that Adams had parked the trailer, along with the Kubota lawnmower, behind a local church. The Silverado, trailer, and lawnmower were all then returned to the owner.
Adams was charged with Theft by Taking, Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon, Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession of a Schedule II and IV Controlled Substance.
Adams also had active warrants for Battery Family Violence and Aggravated Assault.
- Two juveniles arrested for allegedly shooting their father
- Suspect arrested on 20 charges after alleged assault on girlfriend
- Thurman indicted on two new counts of Aggravated Battery
- School system announces new Ambrose principal, three other administrators
- Douglas man arrested for allegedly assaulting his mother