Coffee County Sheriff’s Office detectives have arrested three people in connection to the theft of a utility trailer and ATV earlier this month.
Detectives initially received a report of a stolen, homemade utility trailer with a 2008 Polaris Ranger still loaded on the trailer. Detectives later learned both items had been taken to Ben Hill County and sold.
As a result of the investigation, Jonathan Tucker, Wendell Johnson, and Kelsey Bowen were arrested and charged in relation to the incident.
The trailer and Polaris Ranger have been recovered.
- Douglas/Coffee County supports World Teen Mental Wellness Day
- CSX to close railroad crossing for maintenance
- Drug officers arrest two, one of whom was just released from jail 11 days prior
- It’s business license renewal time
- Douglas woman hospitalized following domestic dispute in Montgomery County, husband arrested and jailed