On May 13, 2021, an armed robbery occurred at North Madison Park in Douglas. As a result of an ongoing investigation, three individuals have been charged with participating in Criminal Gang Activity. Two juveniles are in custody and one adult male, De’Myjae "Dee" Manley, remains at-large.
The two juveniles have been charged with armed robbery, conspiracy to commit a crime, participation in criminal gang activity and tampering with evidence. Manley is charged with aggravated assault, armed robbery, conspiracy to commit a crime, participation in criminal gang activity, tampering with evidence, possession of firearm during the commission of a felony, possession of drug related objects and misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
If anyone knows the location of Manley, please notify the Douglas Police Department at (912-384-2222) or leave an anonymous tip on the Crime Tip Line at (912-260-3600), message the PD Facebook page via Private Messenger, or call 9-1-1. Manley is considered to be armed and dangerous.
- CRMC to host job fair on August 11
- County sells old Douglas Asphalt building, renames portion of Elmer Grantham Road
- Jim Keith, former Coffee High head football coach, passes at age 74
- Firehouse begins H20 For Heroes bottled water drive on Aug. 7
- Pickup, lawn mower theft results in arrest on multiple charges