An ongoing and lengthy investigation by Coffee County Sheriff’s Office detectives and drug agents in connection with a string of catalytic converter thefts in the area has yielded several arrests.
The investigation led authorities to obtain multiple search warrants at local residences, where amounts of illegal drugs and evidence of the recent thefts were discovered.
Those facing drug and theft charges in connection to the incidents thus far include Richard Corbett, Ricky Lyman Lott, Tremaine Clemmons, Amber Grantham, and Anthony Woods.
Authorities would like to inform the public that these investigations are ongoing and urge anyone with potential information regarding these or other thefts to contact the sheriff’s office at (912) 384-4227.
- Five Sandy Bottom defendants sentenced, one pleads guilty
- Jury convicts Antonio Lopez Smith in 2017 burglary
- School board appoints Leola Johnson to District 1 seat
- City announces joint public hearing for county, Ambrose, Broxton, Douglas, Nicholls
- Marquez Floyd pleads guilty to murder, sentenced to life