In unrelated incidents, Coffee County authorities made arrests last week on charges of methamphetamine possession and financial transaction fraud.
The Coffee County Drug Unit, the Douglas Police Department and the Department of Community Supervision executed a search at the residence of Paul Speakman on March 3. Speakman was located inside the home, where he was found to be in possession of a quantity of suspected methamphetamine and a firearm.
Another individual, identified as Jessica “Jo Jo” Nettles, was also at the residence and was found to be in possession of suspected methamphetamine as well.
Speakman and Nettles were both arrested and charged with possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug-related objects. Speakman faces additional charges of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
In an unrelated incident on March 4, Kevin Kyle Harper was arrested on multiple counts of financial transaction card fraud and theft of property following an investigation by Coffee County Sheriff’s Office detectives.
Harper is currently being held at the Coffee County Jail pending a court appearance.
Latest from Submitted
- Wiregrass RN students receive their pins
- Convicted Iraqi firearms smuggler sentenced to nearly eight years in federal prison
- Man allegedly throws footballs containing drugs, other contraband over fence at ICDC
- Wiregrass team earns National SkillsUSA Competition medals
- Best-selling author speaks to Coffee County teachers at Convocation