South Georgia State College will increase their face to face course offering for the spring 2021 semester coupled with hybrid and online course delivery options. The spring 2021 semester is scheduled to begin on January 11, 2021.
SGSC will be waiving its admissions application fee during November and December 2020 for spring, summer and fall 2021. In addition, SGSC will not require applicants to submit an ACT or SAT test score for the 2021 semesters.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Students should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov to determine if they qualify for financial aid. The Nelnet payment plan is available for everyone with easy online enrollment and flexible payment options. To learn more about the Nelnet program, visit mycollegepaymentplan.com/sgsc. Scholarships through the South Georgia State College Foundation and Dye Foundation are also available for eligible students.
Registration for the Spring 2021 Semester begins November 3, 2020. Accepted and current SGSC students should communicate with their advisor prior to registering for Spring 2021 classes by scheduling an advising appointment in the Navigate Student App. Once students have met with advisors, online registration may take place.
South Georgia State College plans to continue to implement various mitigation strategies for spring semester, including maintaining socially distanced classroom spaces and wearing face coverings. As guidance from public health officials monitoring COVID-19 continues to evolve, plans are subject to change, and SGSC has developed contingency plans should it be necessary to shift back to remote delivery of instruction at any point during the semester.
Additional information will be posted at www.sgsc.edu as it becomes available. All individuals on SGSC campuses will be expected to comply with procedures and protocols for the health and safety of all.
For more information about South Georgia State College, please visit www.sgsc.edu.
- Birdies for Bucks Golf Classic raises over $15,000 for SGSC students
- SGSC offers scholarships for inaugural BS in Mechanical Engineering Technology class
- South Georgia State College announces 2021 Commencement ceremonies
- SGSC's Jalen King named Third Team NJCAA All-American
- SGSC falls to No. 5 South Plains in NJCAA Sweet 16
Latest from Submitted
- First jury trial in 14 months ends with murder conviction
- Wiregrass Tech's Rick Perkins winner named top state finalist
- Pre-application period to support CRMC through rural tax credit opens Monday
- Detectives investigate two unrelated cases, make meth arrests
- City receives funds for drainage improvements