Sunday night, officers from the Douglas Police Department arrested a suspect wanted for a murder that took place in Blackshear that same afternoon.
Denerio Dejuan Hill, 26, was arrested in Douglas after the Blackshear Police Department issued warrants for felony and malice murder in connection with a homicide that happened around 3 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020, on Eva Street in Blackshear.
Hill was arrested without incident and transported to the Coffee County Jail. He will be sent back to Blackshear to face charges there.
Latest from Staff Reports
- DPD officers investigating Sunday night shooting
- Joyce Milsap, wife of Country Music Hall of Fame member Ronnie Milsap, passes at 80
- CCSO, DPD release statement regarding Harris arrest
- GBI investigating sheriff's deputies' use of force in Harris arrest
- Monroe County officers arrest Broxton man for allegedly stealing three DNR Polaris Rangers and trailers