On September 4, 2020 Coffee County deputies were dispatched to 112 Country Acres Road about a theft.
Upon arrival deputies contacted the victim who stated that someone had taking his home-made 18 ft. blueberry trailer off his property sometime in June. The case was turned over the Criminal Investigation Division for further investigation. As a result of that investigation some parts of the trailer were recovered.
Detectives have secured a warrant on an Alma man, Skylar Langston Mims, 25, for theft by receiving stolen property. Mims was located on September 15, 2020 by Coffee County detectives and is currently in the Coffee County Jail.
- Movie date turns violent after alleged jealous ex shows up
- Drug unit charges two for meth, controlled substances charges
- 32-year-old allegedly forces way into a home, says he kills everybody, then sits down and has a meal
- Man charged for allegedly stabbing 17-year-old during dispute at home
- Trial recap: Jury finds Justin Anderson innocent of murder, guilty of tampering with evidence and making false statements