Convicted sex offender fails to register, remains on the loose
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Jessica Ann Washburn is a convicted sex offender in the State of Georgia. She was convicted in Coffee County Superior Court for statutory rape on March 3, 2012. Due to that conviction she is required to register as a sex offender. With this requirement Washburn has certain rules and regulations she must abide by. One of those rules is that she must report to the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office within 72 hours prior to her birthday each year to update her registry information and also be fingerprinted and photographed.
Washburn has failed to report to the Sheriff’s Office as required. Attempts have been made to locate Washburn without success. Washburn also has other outstanding warrants for her arrest.
If you have any information on Washburn’s whereabouts, please contact the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 384-4227 or Coffee E-911 at (912) 384-7675.
You may use the Tips line (912) 383-8477 if you wish to remain anonymous. You can also leave us a private message on the CCSO’s Facebook page.
- Officers arrest, jail McRae man for alleged financial transaction fraud
- Drug detectives act on tip, make meth arrest
- 39-year-old arrested on cocaine trafficking charges after vehicle stop
- Drug unit officers arrest, charge Douglas man with meth possession after short chase
- Wellness check by family member goes bad near Ambrose
Latest from Submitted
- GBI makes arrest in Jeff Davis shooting
- Investigators go undercover, arrest wanted fugitive
- Douglas man convicted of child molestation, sentenced to 25 years in prison
- SGSC falls to Monroe College in first round of NJCAA Tournament
- Rev. Charles Warnock, minister, pilot, World War II hero, passes at age 103