Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
On Thursday, May 7, 2020 agents and investigators with the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office arrested Justin Dwayne Harris, 32, in connection with the death of William K. Graham. Harris was arrested on one count of felony murder and one count of aggravated assault. Harris is being held in the Bacon County Jail.
On Wednesday, May 6, 2020, the GBI’s Douglas Regional Office received a request from the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office to assist with a death investigation.
On Wednesday, May 6, 2020, at approximately 6:52 a.m., Bacon County 911 received a call that a body was found at 144 Marigold Lane in Alma. Deputies arrived at the location and found William K. Graham, 34, deceased. Deputies were unable to determine an immediate cause of death. Graham’s body will be transported to the GBI Medical Examiner’s Office in Macon, Ga., for an autopsy and final determination of the cause of death.
The investigation is active and ongoing. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 632-8515 or the GBI Region 4 office at (912) 389-4103.
- Axson man one of 18 arrested in federal round-up in Cook County
- Jason Anderson's trial postponed indefinitely due to more embracery charges
- Coffee County man arrested for the sexual exploitation of children
- Halique Jordan, 18, Ocilla murder suspect, being held in Coffee County Jail
- Alma man, others indicted and prosecuted on federal gun charges
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus