On Thursday, May 7, 2020 agents and investigators with the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office arrested Justin Dwayne Harris, 32, in connection with the death of William K. Graham. Harris was arrested on one count of felony murder and one count of aggravated assault. Harris is being held in the Bacon County Jail.
On Wednesday, May 6, 2020, the GBI’s Douglas Regional Office received a request from the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office to assist with a death investigation.
On Wednesday, May 6, 2020, at approximately 6:52 a.m., Bacon County 911 received a call that a body was found at 144 Marigold Lane in Alma. Deputies arrived at the location and found William K. Graham, 34, deceased. Deputies were unable to determine an immediate cause of death. Graham’s body will be transported to the GBI Medical Examiner’s Office in Macon, Ga., for an autopsy and final determination of the cause of death.
The investigation is active and ongoing. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 632-8515 or the GBI Region 4 office at (912) 389-4103.
- GBI Perry and Douglas offices investigating related shootings, armed carjacking
- GBI releases details regarding Christmas Eve shooting
- GBI investigates fatal shooting, no charges filed
- Officers charge Andre Larron Benjamin with murder in shooting death of Joshua Lashawn Brown
- GBI: Ferguson allegedly shot, killed Dylan Harrison in retaliation for arresting a friend