GBI investigating Alma death
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
On Wednesday, May 6, 2020, the GBI’s Douglas Regional Office received a request from the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office to assist with a death investigation.
On Wednesday, May 6, 2020, at approximately 6:52 a.m., Bacon County 911 received a call that a body was found at 144 Marigold Ln., Alma, Ga. Deputies arrived at the location and found William K. Graham, 34, deceased. Deputies were unable to determine an immediate cause of death. Graham’s body will be transported to the GBI Medical Examiner’s Office in Macon, Ga., for an autopsy and final determination of the cause of death.
The investigation is active and ongoing. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 632-8515 or the GBI Region 4 office at (912) 389-4103.
- GBI investigates fatal officer involved shooting in Nicholls
- GBI agents arrest Indian Creek Elementary principal on eight charges
- GBI arrests Homerville Chief of Police
- Two arrested on trafficking charges following chase in Bacon County
- Officers from several agencies over multiple counties arrest five on drug charges