Coffee County Sheriff’s Office investigators are looking for an individual who burglarized a local convenience store early Sunday morning.
At 1:47 a.m. on Sunday morning, April 19, 2020, an individual broke into Quick Change #25 (the old Cindy’s Mini Mart near Baymeadows) on Highway 158 West. Store surveillance cameras caught the thief in action but his/her face isn’t recognizable on camera. Someone in Coffee County knows who this offender is and the sheriff’s office would like to hear from you.
If you can identify this person or have any information on this burglary, contact the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office at 912-384-4227 or E911 Non-Emergency at 912-384-7675.
You may also private message the Coffee County Facebook page. All tips are confidential.
- Three arrested after alleged failed burglary attempt
- Jacksonville, Fla., woman charged in attempted cargo trailer theft
- Sleepy Coffee County wakes to national spotlight with 2021 voting machine breach videos
- Convicted felon charged after firing gun, threatening to ‘disassemble their bodies’
- Second suspect arrested in Deep South Farm Supply truck/trailer theft, arson