Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
In light of Chief Justice Melton's order declaring statewide judicial emergency, the Municipal Court for the City of Douglas will suspend its regular court operations scheduled for March 17, 2020 and April 7, 2020.
At this time, the Court will resume its regular court operations on April 14, 2020 as scheduled. The Court will be available to hear any bench warrant cases, jail cases and/or probation revocation cases during the above noted suspension times as needed.
If there are any questions concerning a ticket issued, then please contact the Municipal Court at 912-260-3614.
- A void that will never be filled: Walter 'Huck' Huckaby has passed
- Youth council hears from veteran pursuing college degree, recognizes community leaders at first meeting
- City announces September board, committee meetings
- Walmart presents grant to the city
- City announces August open house dates for World War II barracks
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus