Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Former Coffee Trojan Tyreek Hill has been named one of the Athletes of the Decade by In the Game Magazine.
Hill played football and ran track at Coffee High. Underutilized most of his football career, nobody really understood just how talented he was until his senior year in track. He won the 100 and 200 meters at the state track meet as a senior. Later, he missed the national high school 200 meter record by a hundredth of a second. His performances in track and field both as a high school student and in the summer following graduation earned him High School Athlete of the Year from Track and Field News (2012). USA Today also named him a track and field All American that same year.
Hill played football at Garden City Community College, Oklahoma State University, and the University of West Alabama. The Kansas City Chiefs selected Hill in the fifth round of the 2016 NFL Draft. Primarily a wide receiver with the Chiefs, Hill has played in 59 games and has 281 receptions for 4,115 yards and 32 touchdowns. He has been a Pro Bowl selection each of his four years in the league. If he stays healthy, Hill is well on his way to a Hall of Fame-worthy NFL career.
Joining Hill on In the Game’s list are:
- Morgan Brian: A soccer player from St. Simons (Frederica Academy), Brian played college soccer at Virginia. She’s a member of the U.S. National Team and she plays professionally with the Chicago Red Stars of the National Women’s Soccer League.
- Kenny Moore: A cornerback with the Indianapolis Colts, Moore attended Lowndes High then Valdosta State University. He signed with the New England Patriots as an undrafted free agent in 2017 then signed with the Colts in September of that same year. He has tallied 176 career tackles and six interceptions.
- Rashad Bateman: A wide receiver with the Minnesota Golden Gophers who attended Tift County High, Bateman has been named a Second Team All American and set the Minnesota freshman record with the 51 receptions for 704 yards and six touchdowns.
- Reggie Perry: A power forward for the Mississippi State Bulldogs, Perry attended Thomasville High School. Last year, he was named to the SEC All Freshman Team and averaged 9.7 points and 7.2 rebounds per game. He declared for the 2019 NBA Draft but decided to return to Mississippi State for the 2019-2020 season.
Latest from Robert Preston
- Trojans notch second shutout in a row, defeat Richmond Hill Wildcats 21-0
- September 20, 2003: The accident that changed a community
- Coffee shuts out Salem 58-0, improves to 4-0
- Coffee JV scores 31 unanswered points in come-from-behind win over Lowndes JV
- A void that will never be filled: Walter 'Huck' Huckaby has passed