The Coffee County Sheriff's Office and Pearson Police Department are looking for Emanuel Rojo, a 23-year-old Hispanic male, who ran from Coffee County deputies Tuesday afternoon. Rojo is wanted in connection with multiple shootings in the Atkinson and Coffee area.
Rojo is described as 5'6" tall, 150 pounds, a neck tattoo that reads “JR,” full beard and dark hair. He was last seen in the area between the Satilla River Hills and Bear Creek Mobile Home Park, wearing blue jeans and a blue hoodie or jacket. Rojo has an outstanding aggravated assault warrant and multiple pending charges. Rojo has been known to reside at Groves Mobile Home Park on Highway 441 South and the Satilla River Hills community.
Rojo is considered armed and dangerous. Do not attempt to stop or detain him. If seen please call 911 or notify Law Enforcement immediately with his location.
Latest from Robert Preston
- Video: Tyreek Hill lights up social media with Pearson Community Technical College reference
- Douglas police investigating non-fatal shooting on Shirley Avenue
- Walmart releases statement regarding aisle closures
- Chiefs waive Miller as pre-season comes to a close
- County sells old Douglas Asphalt building, renames portion of Elmer Grantham Road