Cub Scout Pack 859 (First United Methodist Church - Aldersgate Sunday School Class) visited Douglas Fire Department Station #3 recently. The scouts were given a tour of the station, and were given some fire safety tips by firefighter AJ Dovers. They were shown all the clothing a firefighter must wear when fighting a fire, and were also greeted by Sparky the Firedog. If your son (first through fifth grades) is interested in joining the Cub Scouts, meetings are most Monday afternoons at Douglas FUMC beginning at 6:30.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Douglas man arrested after allegedly stabbing girlfriend during argument
- DPD officers investigate Juanita Street homicide
- ADA Ian Sansot announces candidacy for District Attorney
- Two Douglas residents arrested on drug charges during Ocala, Fla., traffic stop
- Tyreek Hill makes sixth straight Pro Bowl
- ive been dieting and exercising but not losing weight Monday, 24 November 2014 07:12 Comment Link Report
I lost about 15 pounds within the first about six weeks of
my new exercise and dieting plan. Many studies and individual experiences demonstrate that celebrity diets fail
to work, just what exactly does. Even further analysis brings
forth just one more conclusion that this method to obtain benefits lies in the additional vitamins
and minerals which might be consumed in raw foods, instead of the enzymes or plants at all.