Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
When people find themselves in trouble, they often head to familiar surroundings. That’s what Bo Dukes did after being accused of sexual assault last week. And the U.S. Marshals were waiting for him.
Authorities, including the Marshals, were looking for Dukes, accused of helping conceal the 2005 death of Ocilla school teacher Tara Grinstead, after he was charged with rape, aggravated sodomy, false imprisonment, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon last week. According to media reports, Dukes assaulted two women at gunpoint in Houston County on New Year’s Day.
Dukes was arrested in Irwin County on Saturday, Jan. 5, 2019. Dukes had also been on the run since November after a judge revoked his probation stemming from a 2013 incident in which he was convicted of stealing $150,000 from the Army.
Dukes’s friend, Ryan Duke, has been charged with murder in the death of Tara Grinstead. That trial is set to begin this summer.
- Operation Watchful Eye locates absconded sex offender in Irwin County
- Feds, local authorities arrested wanted suspected drug dealer in Jeff Davis County
- Halique Jordan, 18, Ocilla murder suspect, being held in Coffee County Jail
- Ben Hill County inmate who had escaped before escapes again while attending grandmother's funeral in Douglas
- Hearing underway as Ryan Duke, Bo Dukes attempt to get Ben Hill County charges dismissed
Latest from Robert Preston
- Animal cruelty, while rampant, is often hard to prove and prosecute
- Francis Lott, one of architects of Douglas-Coffee County's economic boom, passes at 87
- Nine Trojans sign letters of intent to play college football
- Coffee baseball unveils The Riccardo Ingram Hitting Facility at January 31 ceremony
- Fire destroys St. James Missionary Baptist Church Sunday night