Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Things just aren’t getting any better for Bo Dukes, the man accused of helping conceal the 2005 death of Ocilla school teacher Tara Grinstead.
Wednesday, media outlets in the Macon/Warner Robins area began reporting that Dukes, who has been on the run since a judge revoked his probation stemming from a 2013 incident in which he was convicted of stealing $150,000 from the Army, is now wanted for sexual assault.
According to the reports, which have now been picked up by other outlets across the state, authorities want Dukes for rape, aggravated sodomy, false imprisonment, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. The incident took place in Warner Robins at Dukes’s home. According to reports, he allegedly coerced two women to his home where he assaulted them at gunpoint.
Dukes was seen leaving the residence in a white 2013 Kia Sorrento, tag number PFP 1116. Allegedly, Dukes has threatened to commit suicide and may be under the influence of alcohol and other drugs. Anyone with information regarding Dukes’s whereabouts should contact their local authorities.
- Halique Jordan, 18, Ocilla murder suspect, being held in Coffee County Jail
- Hearing underway as Ryan Duke, Bo Dukes attempt to get Ben Hill County charges dismissed
- Bo Dukes’s conviction to stand following motion for new trial
- Duke's defense team to challenge new charges on August 30
- Duke indicted on additional charges in Grinstead murder
Latest from Staff Reports
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property
- Pair of former Trojans lead North Georgia in sweep of #13 Quincy University
- County approves rezoning request for Iron Road, accepts bid on Conway Vickers Road/Sink Hole Road project
- Officers arrest, charge nine with DUI and other related offenses last week
- State Court Judge Katy Paulk announces 2024 election campaign