The Waycross Judicial Circuit has a new assistant district attorney.
Jasmine Kelley has been sworn in as a new ADA. Kelley hails originally from Birmingham, Alabama. She attained her bachelor's degree in political science from Clark Atlanta University and later graduated from Atlanta's John Marshall Law School. She was admitted to the Bar earlier this year in July.
Kelley looks forward to prosecuting criminal cases in Coffee County.
- Judge sentences Justin Anderson to 18 months confinement in connection with Vann Brown's death
- First trial underway in death of Vann Brown
- Bond hearings held in Coffee County, several released due to not being indicted within 90 days
- Lewis pleads guilty to tampering with evidence in Vann Brown's death case
- Judge denies motion to dismiss charges for North Madison park armed robbery suspect