The Waycross Judicial Circuit has a new assistant district attorney.
Jasmine Kelley has been sworn in as a new ADA. Kelley hails originally from Birmingham, Alabama. She attained her bachelor's degree in political science from Clark Atlanta University and later graduated from Atlanta's John Marshall Law School. She was admitted to the Bar earlier this year in July.
Kelley looks forward to prosecuting criminal cases in Coffee County.
- Douglas native owned home that Ahmaud Arbery was in just before being shot to death
- Feds get involved with Ahmaud Arbery shooting, investigation includes Waycross Judicial Circuit
- Parrott pleads guilty to murder, sentenced to life in prison
- Jury finds Coleman guilty of murder
- Chris Tyson's killer convicted, sentenced to life without parole
Latest from Submitted
- Local drug investigation indicts 48 defendants for conspiracy, including three prison guards
- Detectives recover trooper's stolen gun, charge suspect
- Casey Wright named fire chief
- City to begin work on water line, Evergreen Avenue construction
- Conservation Reserve Program general signup ends February 12