Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
A female subject who has allegedly broken a law of some kind is quite possibly headed to Coffee County.
WALB is reporting that a woman named Aushalina Leggett has fled Jenkins County and could be traveling to Coffee County. No other details have been given. A photo of Leggett is included with this story.
If you have any information regarding Leggett’s whereabouts, contact the Millen Police Department at (478)-982-2750 or the Jenkins County Sheriff’s Office at (478)-982-4211.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Missing person found deceased on Thursday
- Officers searching for missing elderly female
- SGSC's Dixon finishes first in men's race, Uribe second in women's race at Fort Valley State
- Broxton PD makes arrest in connection with Barney Fife mural vandalism
- Brown, Carter lead Trojans in win over Bolles Bulldogs