A traffic stop last Friday led to the arrest of one person on methamphetamine charges and another for a misdemeanor drug offense.
Around 5 p.m., Aug. 31, 2018, Coffee County K-9 deputies conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle for a motor vehicle violation. During the stop, officers observed drug paraphernalia and conducted a subsequent search of the vehicle.
As a result, officers arrested the driver, identified as Gregory Holllinger, for possession of methamphetamine. A passenger in the vehicle, Johnny Harp III, was also arrested for possession of marijuana - less than one ounce.
- Christmas parade is this weekend, here are the rules
- Judge sentences Justin Anderson to 18 months confinement in connection with Vann Brown's death
- Douglas woman arrested on shoplifting, drug possession charges after allegedly stealing shoes
- Movie date turns violent after alleged jealous ex shows up
- Drug unit charges two for meth, controlled substances charges