Mr. Willie Frank Wooden has been missing for almost one year. Law enforcement has interviewed several people and followed many leads in the days, weeks and months which followed Mr. Wooden’s disappearance. Unfortunately, none of the information provided has led to Mr. Wooden’s location. Someone in this community knows what happened to Mr. Wooden. APD needs the public’s help in locating Mr. Wooden. Investigators with the Alma Police Department can be reached at 912-632-8751.
- Douglas woman hospitalized following domestic dispute in Montgomery County, husband arrested and jailed
- Convicted felon back in jail on firearm possession charges
- City to hold 12 open house dates for World War II barracks
- 37-year-old arrested on multiple drug charges following traffic stop
- Douglas man arrested and charged after allegedly breaking into ex's home, hitting her while she slept