Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Friday, Jan. 5, the Alma Police Department’s Crime Suppression Unit arrested six following a call for service and several traffic stops:
Lawton Arnold, 25 of Waycross, was arrested for driving with a suspended driver’s license.
Kristopher Johnson, 30 of Waycross, was arrested for driving with a suspended driver’s license, a seatbelt violation and determined to be wanted in Crisp County for outstanding bench warrants.
Charles Varnadore, 32 of Saint Marys, was arrested for a drug violation, open container violation, two other traffic offenses and discovered to be wanted by Bacon County on theft charges.
Jessica Dirkes, 30 of Brunswick, a passenger in Varnadore’s vehicle, was arrested on outstanding warrants from Jeff Davis County for drug violations.
Tyrone Lane, 39 of Douglas, was arrested after APD responded to a domestic disturbance and learned Lane was wanted by Coffee County on outstanding bench warrants.
James Morgan, 28 of Nicholls, was arrested on outstanding bench warrants through Coffee County following a traffic stop.
- Alma man, others indicted and prosecuted on federal gun charges
- David Rios, one of Coffee County's Most Wanted, still on the run after 11 years
- Two arrested on trafficking charges following chase in Bacon County
- Officers from several agencies over multiple counties arrest five on drug charges
- Alleged car thief leads officers on chase through Bacon, Coffee counties
Latest from Submitted
- Here are the rules and guidelines for this weekend's Christmas parade
- Veterans Park Committee to host Pearl Harbor Day remembrance ceremony
- Keep Douglas Beautiful holds successful trash dash plogging event
- Richmond County man sentenced by feds for persuading child to produce sexually explicit images
- Southern Regional Commission sees marginal change in October unemployment