Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The National Weather Service in Jacksonville has issued a winter storm warning for Coffee County Wednesday and Thursday. Non-essential departments with the City of Douglas will be closed Wednesday as will all campuses of Wiregrass Technical College. A press release from Wiregrass stated that the college will make a determination regarding Thursday and Friday on Wednesday afternoon but administrators are expecting the college to be open those days.
Conditions for Coffee County will begin to worsen after midnight and into the early morning hours of Wednesday. There is a possibility of ice accumulation in excess of a quarter of an inch and two to four inches of snow is possible. The ice could cause widespread power outages and downed trees and powerlines.
Freezing rain is also a possibility; if it begins to fall, please do not travel unless it’s absolutely necessary.
- Suspicious vehicle on side of the road leads to arrest on drug, gun charges
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class
- Wiregrass honors Radiologic Technology students with award ceremony
- Youth Council learns benefits of joining military, importance of adoption
- Bullets fly in Coffee County on November 28: Two shootings reported three hours apart
Latest from Robert Preston
- Tyreek Hill makes case as first wide receiver to win NFL MVP
- Coffee beats Cartersville for 14th win, headed to the state title game
- For the third time in four years, Coffee faces Cartersville on the road in the postseason
- Lucky number 13: Trojans improve to 13-0 with 30-0 win over Cass Colonels in quarterfinals
- Susan Latan Weeks, 75