Tuesday, Dec. 19, the Alma Police Department’s Crime Suppression Unit arrested Dylan Austin Walker, 21 of Alma, for felony purchase of marijuana. Walker’s arrest resulted from detectives observing Walker engaged in a hand-to-hand interaction with an unknown party who fled upon the sight of law enforcement.
Wednesday, Dec. 20, APD detectives arrested Willie Hannah, 24 of Alma, for cruelty to children – 2nd degree. Hannah’s arrest followed an allegation of child abuse.
Thursday, Dec. 21, APD detectives arrested Derrick Washington, 36 of Waycross, for simple battery-family violence act and battery-family violence act. Washington’s arrest followed a 911 call regarding a domestic violence complaint.
- Man charged with aggravated assault after allegedly choking female
- Man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, daughter
- Child found, alleged kidnapper found after Amber Alert goes out for Coffee County
- Suspect allegedly cuts woman’s arm with knife, denied bond
- Bacon County resident cited for allegedly killing black bear out of season