Tuesday, Dec. 19, the Alma Police Department’s Crime Suppression Unit arrested Dylan Austin Walker, 21 of Alma, for felony purchase of marijuana. Walker’s arrest resulted from detectives observing Walker engaged in a hand-to-hand interaction with an unknown party who fled upon the sight of law enforcement.
Wednesday, Dec. 20, APD detectives arrested Willie Hannah, 24 of Alma, for cruelty to children – 2nd degree. Hannah’s arrest followed an allegation of child abuse.
Thursday, Dec. 21, APD detectives arrested Derrick Washington, 36 of Waycross, for simple battery-family violence act and battery-family violence act. Washington’s arrest followed a 911 call regarding a domestic violence complaint.
- Alleged car thief leads officers on chase through Bacon, Coffee counties
- DPD charges one for allegedly assaulting girlfriend
- One charged with trafficking methamphetamine in Bacon County
- Man charged with aggravated assault after allegedly choking female
- Man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, daughter
Latest from Submitted
- Dr. Greg Tanner named Interim President of South Georgia State College
- City holds push in ceremony for new fire truck
- Middle school artists wanted for bookmark contest
- SGSC's Dr. Arlena Stanley selected to participate in USG's Executive Leadership Institute
- Clerk's Office announces new tool to monitor property and records activity