Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Three people are behind bars on methamphetamine and other drug charges following a traffic stop last week.
On Oct. 3, 2017, deputies from the Coffee County Sheriff's Office conducted a stop on a vehicle on New Forest Hwy. in the area of the Oak Park community. The Coffee County K-9 Unit and detectives from the Douglas-Coffee Drug Unit assisted the deputies with the traffic stop.
While conducting the investigation, Ellis Minchey IV, a 26-year-old male from Douglas, Ga., was found to be in possession of methamphetamine (1gram) and possession of alprazolam (1 tablet), a Schedule IV Controlled Substance.
Skye Endres, 28 of Willacoochee, was found to be in possession of methamphetamine (2.9grams), and Christina Carpenter, 31 of Nicholls, was found to be in possession of methamphetamine (4.2grams).
All three subjects were arrest and transported to the Coffee County Jail.
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus