A 20-year-old Coffee County man wanted on drug and firearms charges faces numerous additional felonies after being found in possession of various narcotics.
Detectives with the Douglas-Coffee Drug Unit, with assistance from the Coffee County Sheriff's Office and K-9 Unit, arrested Austin Blake Musgrove recently on outstanding warrants for marijuana distribution and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime. During the arrest, Musgrove was discovered to be in possession of methamphetamine and illicit pain medications. Musgrove was also involved in an investigation that led to other charges including the sale of various Schedule II controlled substances.
In addition to the outstanding warrants, Musgrove has been charged with two counts of sale of a controlled substance, possession of Schedule II controlled substance, and possession of methamphetamine. He remains in the Coffee County Jail without bond.
- Movie date turns violent after alleged jealous ex shows up
- Drug unit charges two for meth, controlled substances charges
- 32-year-old allegedly forces way into a home, says he kills everybody, then sits down and has a meal
- Man charged for allegedly stabbing 17-year-old during dispute at home
- Trial recap: Jury finds Justin Anderson innocent of murder, guilty of tampering with evidence and making false statements