Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Monday evening, August 7th, an elderly resident of Alma fell victim to a robbery after Kelly Marlette Thomas, 27 of Alma, entered the man’s home, robbed and beat the victim, and then used the victim’s debit/credit card to make several unauthorized purchases. Thomas was arrested on Wednesday, August 9th; Thomas has been charged with robbery, battery, and six counts of financial transaction card fraud.
Also on Wednesday, August 9th, APD’s Crime Suppression Unit stopped a vehicle on W. 12th St for an equipment violation. Officers arrested Debra Lynn Hyers, 50 of Alma, for a taillight violation, driving with a suspended license, two counts of possession of scheduled controlled substances and a felony marijuana charge.
Debra Lynn Hyers
- Merchants report fake money in local businesses
- Scam reported in Coffee County lands Texas woman in jail
- Willacoochee resident arrested on aggravated assault charges after allegedly brandishing two knives during fight at McDonald's
- 'Playful' incident erupts into alleged vicious domestic dispute
- Alma man, others indicted and prosecuted on federal gun charges
Latest from Submitted
- Christmas parade rescheduled for Friday, December 8 at 7pm
- COUNTRY Financial supports school system with An Operation Helping Heroes Donation
- A fresh brew: SGSC welcomes Starbucks to campus
- Here are the rules and guidelines for this weekend's Christmas parade
- Veterans Park Committee to host Pearl Harbor Day remembrance ceremony