Deputies make arrest following burglary
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Coffee County sheriff's detectives have arrested a 37-year-old Douglas man following a burglary early Sunday morning at a local business.
Deputies responded to Aden's Minit Market, 1214 U.S. Hwy. 221 N., around 3:30 a.m., June 25, in reference to an alarm going off at the location. They discovered someone had gained entry into the store by removing plywood panels from the side of the building where a bathroom addition had been constructed.
Detectives arrived to process the scene, and security camera footage was reviewed with assistance from store employees.
Further investigation led to the arrest of Marty DeWayne Davis, who has been charged with burglary in relation to the incident. Davis was booked into the Coffee County Jail Tuesday afternoon, June 27.
The case remains open as detectives continue to pursue other leads. Anyone with further information on this incident is encouraged to contact Det. Jason Whiddon at the Coffee County Sheriff's Office at (912) 384-4227.
- Detective witnesses fight inside car, lands Fitzgerald man in jail
- Drug unit officers serve warrant, find suspect flushing alleged drugs down toilet
- David Rios, one of Coffee County's Most Wanted, still on the run after 11 years
- Officer recognizes man driving on suspended license, makes traffic stop and finds meth
- GBI arrests Coffee County man in child death investigation
Latest from Submitted
- Wiregrass announces President's and Dean's List for dual enrollment students
- SGSC professor’s reference book makes best new Journalism/New Technical Writing books list
- Coffee County student makes Brewton-Parker Dean’s List
- SGSC announces Spring 2023 academic honors lists
- City to end recycling program on August 1