A suspected burglar from Douglas is jailed in Alma
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
A Douglas man has been arrested in Alma on suspicion of burglary.
Tuesday, May 23, 2017, the Alma Police Department’s Criminal Investigative Division arrested Christopher Dean Dyal, 32 of Douglas, for the burglary of a home where Dyal is accused of taking property with an estimated value of $17,000. Dyal was also wanted for an outstanding probation violation warrant in Coffee County.
He remains jailed as the investigation continues.
- David Rios, one of Coffee County's Most Wanted, still on the run after 11 years
- Suspect arrested in two burglaries in Nicholls
- 16 cases on the last Superior Court trial week of the year
- Douglas man charged with burglary after allegedly breaking in apartment in Oak Park
- CCSO charges 53-year-old with intent to commit rape
Login to post comments