Local officials attend Irwin County legislative day
Submitted Photo From left: State Representative Clay Pirkle, Senator Tyler Harper, Chamber Staff, Lisa Hodge and Mesha Davis, Lieutenant Governor Casey Cagle and Georgia Department of Labor and Chamber Board Chairman Stanley Lott.
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce staff members, Lisa Hodge and Mesha Davis and Chamber Board Chairman Stanley Lott attended Irwin County's Annual Legislative Day in support of state officials Senator Tyler Harper, State Representative Clay Pirkle, and Lieutenant Governor Casey Cagle.
- Hearing underway as Ryan Duke, Bo Dukes attempt to get Ben Hill County charges dismissed
- Eggs & Issues set for Thursday morning
- Douglas-Coffee County Chamber, EDA Name Matt Seale CEO
- Migrant women endured medical mistreatment at Georgia ICE facility, U.S. Senate report finds
- Chamber of Commerce, EDA CEO has resigned
Login to post comments