The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce staff members, Lisa Hodge and Mesha Davis and Chamber Board Chairman Stanley Lott attended Irwin County's Annual Legislative Day in support of state officials Senator Tyler Harper, State Representative Clay Pirkle, and Lieutenant Governor Casey Cagle.
- Migrant women endured medical mistreatment at Georgia ICE facility, U.S. Senate report finds
- Chamber of Commerce, EDA CEO has resigned
- GBI investigates officer involved shooting in Irwin County
- Man allegedly throws footballs containing drugs, other contraband over fence at ICDC
- Wiregrass Tech recognizes outgoing board members