Thursday morning, April 20th, the Alma Police Department received a report of a stolen vehicle. After an investigation, the vehicle was recovered and Tiffany McCloud, 34 of Alma, was arrested for motor vehicle theft.
Friday afternoon, April 21st, APD’s Crime Suppression Unit arrested three following a traffic stop on S. Pierce St. for a seatbelt and lane violation. Benjamin King, 36 of Mershon, was arrested for DUI. Jana Burke, 28 of Nicholls, was arrested for possession of a schedule II controlled substance. Chasity Carter, 27 of Alma, was arrested on an outstanding probation violation warrant.
- Several thefts reported overnight in golf club area
- One charged with trafficking methamphetamine in Bacon County
- Child found, alleged kidnapper found after Amber Alert goes out for Coffee County
- Bacon County resident cited for allegedly killing black bear out of season
- Former cop sentenced to life on kidnapping, other charges