Last week, the Alma Police Department reported that two individuals allegedly passed counterfeit $50 in Alma. The two subjects were Dena Marie Fogle-Crider, a white female, and Yakeatha Johnson, a black female.
Monday, June 17, officers in Alma arrested Johnson on the forgery warrant and charged her with forgery in the first degree. Fogle-Crider remains at large and anyone with any information regarding her whereabouts should contact the Alma Police Department at (912) 632-8751.
- Second suspect arrested in RICO investigation
- Child found, alleged kidnapper found after Amber Alert goes out for Coffee County
- McVeigh released on bond after second felony charge in five months
- Bacon County resident cited for allegedly killing black bear out of season
- DPD investigating $163,000 in forged checks