Friday evening, March 24, the Alma Police Department located a runaway juvenile from Nebraska during a vehicle stop at Flash Foods at the intersection of Highway 32 and U.S. 1.
The juvenile was traveling with David A. Murcia Gouzalez, 18 of Omaha, Nebraska. Gouzalez was charged with several traffic violations, to include driving with a suspended driver’s license, and possession of methamphetamine. Alma police contacted the Division of Family and Children Services for assistance with returning the juvenile to her parents in Nebraska.
- One charged with trafficking methamphetamine in Bacon County
- Child found, alleged kidnapper found after Amber Alert goes out for Coffee County
- Bacon County resident cited for allegedly killing black bear out of season
- Former cop sentenced to life on kidnapping, other charges
- Stolen car alert from Coffee County leads to pair of arrests near Alma