Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Friday evening, March 24, the Alma Police Department located a runaway juvenile from Nebraska during a vehicle stop at Flash Foods at the intersection of Highway 32 and U.S. 1.
The juvenile was traveling with David A. Murcia Gouzalez, 18 of Omaha, Nebraska. Gouzalez was charged with several traffic violations, to include driving with a suspended driver’s license, and possession of methamphetamine. Alma police contacted the Division of Family and Children Services for assistance with returning the juvenile to her parents in Nebraska.
- Alma man, others indicted and prosecuted on federal gun charges
- David Rios, one of Coffee County's Most Wanted, still on the run after 11 years
- Two arrested on trafficking charges following chase in Bacon County
- Officers from several agencies over multiple counties arrest five on drug charges
- Alleged car thief leads officers on chase through Bacon, Coffee counties
Latest from Submitted
- Atlanta-area man sentenced to federal prison for attempted stolen-car smuggling operation
- Cotton commission announces 2023 King Cotton Awards
- Fort Eisenhower woman indicted for murder in child's death
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Martin Centre receives Cultural Facilities Grant