Chase leads to host of charges for Alma man
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Tuesday afternoon, March 14, 2017, the Alma Police Department arrested Marquise Barron, 33, of Alma, following a vehicle pursuit. Barron, known to local law enforcement to have a suspended driver’s license, was observed by officers operating a motor vehicle on Douglas Street near Morris Drive. Barron led officers on a pursuit from Douglas Street to East 6th Street where Barron abandoned his vehicle and was apprehended shortly thereafter.
Barron has been charged with fleeing/attempting to elude law enforcement officers, driving with a suspended driver’s license, open container violation, failure to stop at a stop sign (3 cts.), and misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
- Report: Traffic stop turns up warrant from Illinois, suspect says it's a case of stolen identity then flees
- Two arrested on trafficking charges following chase in Bacon County
- Officers from several agencies over multiple counties arrest five on drug charges
- Chase reaches speeds of 120 mph, ends with two arrests
- Shoplifting incident leads to multi-county chase, crash
Latest from Submitted
- Range Robinson represents USA in Albania, takes to the platform Wednesday morning
- DPD urges safety when operating motorized carts on city streets
- Michael and Kassidy Carter represent Georgia at the National Outstanding Young Farmers Award Congress
- ABAC honors top academic students
- Douglas re-designated as PlanFirst Community